3/4/16

Stickers - My Pastime

So, did I ever tell you how much I loved stickers as a kid? Just ask my parents! LOL They will tell you how obsessed I was with my stickers and "sticker books".  Well, now that I'm, ahem, a lot older, I still love stickers.  I just can't help myself.  So, long story short, I've made an Etsy shop to share my "love" with others!  Along with the stickers, I decided to create invitations, bridal shower games, and so much more.  It's a fun pastime for me to have the stickers, of course, but designing and creating bring so much joy to me!  Like I said, I just can't help myself! Here's to doing what you love, and doing it well!  As the front of my Erin Condren Life Planner (my "grown up" sticker book) says, "Bloom Where You are Planted", and that's what I'm doing.  Enjoy your day!



(Coupon: I do have a $10 off coupon I can share with you for a new Erin Condren planner, if that's your kind of thing. It's a refer a friend link, so you and I both benefit from you using the discount. Here's the direct link: http://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/shannacrum0227 )

  

No comments: