11/10/12

$50 worth of Free Christmas Cards and Free Shipping!

*Update*
They changed the promotion half way though, which is very disappointing.  They now require $100 in the cart before you can use the first credit from signing up on the site.  I am no longer going to use the company because of this.  I referred people, and now it's too bad that they can't use the promotion unless they make a large purchase.  I intended to save people money on this one, but it looks like we need to look elsewhere to do that. **

  Here's how to get this incredible deal on Christmas cards! I love customizing my cards with pictures of my little guys on them, too! 

1. Sign up HERE to receive a $25 credit

2. Add your own pictures, etc to your cards 

3. Go to checkout and add code HOL25SHIP which gives you ANOTHER $25 off your cards, plus free shiping! That's $50 off your order! That's AWESOME! (this extra code expires Monday, NOvembe 12, 2012)

-Shanna 

(thank you @raininghotcoupons.com!!!)

No comments: