4/18/13

Desperate Book Sale & More!

Hey everyone!  It has been a little while!  Being a momma of three boys, ages 5 and under, is quite a task! :) With that said, I have really cool news for you! (I have no financial connection to this, I am posting this as a reader of the book, and a friend of the author.)

If you haven't ordered Desperate, the book I've been raving about, check out the $3.99 book sale coming up on MONDAY, April 22, 2013 ONLY! 

Here's what you need to know:  
  • Awesome Deal for Church Groups or Womens Bible Study Groups:           Buy 5 Paperbacks get the DVD for FREE (April 22-26th 2013 only)!!   People who buy the 5 books can just email a scan/pic of their receipt to:  desperatebook@thomasnelson.com          
  • Giveaway on Monday: Sally and Sarah Mae will be giving away a $100 Gift Card to a maid service, a Yankee candle (winner's choice), a "breathe" custom necklace, 5 books, and a DVD. You will be able to enter at sarahmae.com or itakejoy.com. (I could SO use maid service with a one, two, and five year old!)
  • Giveaway on Tuesday: Sarah Mae be giving away a set of the BEAUTIFUL Grace & Gratitude dining collection from Blessings Unlimited (Isn't it beautiful!!?)

I will try to send out a reminder post to help everyone remember to enter for these awesome prizes!  Have an awesome weekend everyone!  I will be on a women's retreat this weekend, so I may or may not see comments, to answer questions, until Sunday! God bless you!  Don't forget to watch the video at the end :). -Shanna




Website with trailer and free resources: http://desperatemom.com/ 


1 comment:

Claire Printz said...

I've been enjoying Sarah Mae's book SO much. I think I'm about about two thirds of the way through it and what a blessing it has been! Great to meet you at inRL! :)